The Administrative Office is a general office under the leadership of the Directorate and XTBG CPC Committee. The Labor Union is affiliated to this Office.
It assists in implementing, coordinating and supervising the fundamental policies. It also deals with the daily affairs of the Garden such as consultation and investigation.
1. The Secretarial Service Section. Finishing the assignments by the directorate; Making annual or phased work plan and summary; Drafting and archiving the speeches of director and deputy directors and relevant documents. It composes important files, notices and regulations of the Garden.
2. Public relations. It coordinates with all the departments concerned, keeps good ties with the local governments and departments at all levels. It is responsible for daily receptions of visiting guests.
3. Archives. It keeps the official seals, distributes letters of introduction issued by the Garden. Besides, it is in charge of the printing, delivery, circulation, and sorting out archives and documents, including the Garden’s restricted files.
4. Daily affairs of the CPC Committee. It is responsible for the ideological instruction， consultation, and current event education of all the CPC party members of the Garden. It investigates into and keeps close watch on their political outlook and construction of spiritual civilization. It also assists with the discipline inspection and anti-corruption.
5. Labor Union. The Labor Union of XTBG is a bridge between the Party and the Staff. It spares no efforts in turning XTBG into one of the best botanical gardens in the world.
Division Chief: YIN Shouhua(firstname.lastname@example.org ) Tel: 86 691 6379
Deputy Division Chief: MA Ming (email@example.com) Tel: 86 691 8715462